Since some people need to know cash flow quadrants, I would like to talk further on the same topic. My article today talks about the transition from quadrants E and S to quadrants B and I.
E Quadrant: You have a job and you work as an employee of a company / organization
S Quadrant: You work independently and own your own job or small business
B Quadrant: You are a business owner and you have a team working for you
I Quadrant: You invest in different businesses and the money works for you
First of all, we need to know that coming out of quadrants E and S and moving to quadrants B and I is a really horrible, nervous ordeal and hard life. We all want to have a luxurious life, but luxury comes at a high price. Each of us is not able to pay such a huge price. That’s why; so few people enjoy a luxurious life. No one would be poor and unhappy if it was such an easy job. So, the point of my discussion: how to move from squares E and S to the luxurious life of squares B and I? Let’s look at this:
We are all definitely not that rich and affluent so we can easily start a business and invest money. Starting a business and managing it successfully is a tough nut to crack. Businessmen and investors from time to time have to deal with complex problems and circumstances. Not all of us are capable of such nerve-breaking problems. Business and investment are two types of thinking. Such thinking requires completely different types of training, patterns of thinking, decision-making strength, patience and endurance levels. Only a leader can possess these qualities. Therefore, first of all, you need to learn to lead. But even before that you need to learn to follow a good leader. When you follow a leader, you begin to cultivate the same qualities. Choose a leader for yourself, spend time in his / her company and develop leadership qualities.
This will be your mental and emotional workout. Along with this you will also learn ways to invest business and invest. One of the easiest ways to get into the luxury quadrants is to join the realm of direct sales and network marketing. Find out which direct sales and network marketing companies operate in your city / state / country.
In any case, we return again to our topic: the transition to the quadrants of business and investors. I have to advise one thing:
• Don’t quit your job to start a business if you have no other source of income. Your work gives you a stable monthly income. Keep that profit. Along with this, plan for a higher academic qualification; saving money on business and investment; and most of all, start learning how to get into business. In the above paragraphs you can learn how to prepare yourself for business.
• Involve family and spouse in business plans and investments if you feel they are supportive and encouraging. Support will be a great source of encouragement emotionally and psychologically.
• Accept the company of rich and business people to learn their personality traits as well as what and how they do that sets them apart.
• Look for additional knowledge on cash flow quadrants through books, the Internet, etc. Knowledge will give you a valuable insight into this. There are also sites that discuss the same fraternity. Based on the information you will be able to make decisions and steps.
• Talk to your friends and loved ones for brainstorming and new ideas.
• Explore the capabilities of suitable business ventures. Get to know the trends that suit your talent and taste.
• See what resources and capital you will need to start a business. Pay attention to the market scenario of what is and what is not.
Make a plan and strictly follow it. Build a team of people who also want to improve their financial issues. Together you can work wonders.
It is extremely important that when you start a business or plan it, there are many obstacles. Business and investment are risky, but you have to take risks. Fate cannot be changed without a bold attitude. So make a decision today, gather resources to implement it and enter a new world of luxury. If you can pay the price, no one will be able to stop you from acquiring a luxurious life.